Thursday, January 04, 2007

Back in Black

School has started up again and so has the rain... All my classes have been going great, but let me tell you peoples about my crazy New Years.
My parents decided that we would go to our cousins house for New Years Eve to celebrate with them. They live in Spokane, which for you outa staters is about 5-6 hours from Seattle. We had a great time hanging out with our cousins but we had to leave on the 1st because I started classes on the 2nd and Matt flew back to Japan on the 3rd. So we left before noon on the 1st. However, after we had been on the road for about an hour, our van broke down. So, my uncle came and helped us get the van to a mechanic, unfortunately, being New Years, no mechanics were open... Being me, I freaked out. I've never missed a day of class ever and I didn't plan on ever missing one. Anyways, once we sorted things out, Matt and I rode a grey Hound buss all the way back to Seattle. Arriving around midnight. So, after sorting through stuff and packing my backpack, I managed to get 4 hours of sleep before leaving for classes at 6:45. Many thanks to Justin, who kindly gave me a ride so freakishly early in the morning.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

6:45AM? Very ouch. You owe him big time.
Last time I drove a van through Spokane the engine literally blew up so we ditched it and eventually sold it to a scrap metal yard.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang! That is freakishly early! At least you got some sleep..it is better than none! Call me sometime! *hugs*

12:31 AM  
Blogger Tamoosh said...

6:45 is murder!!! I'm not even alive that early!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home