Friday, December 01, 2006

I know that I can make it...


Today is the last day of classes for the quarter. Next week I have finals on Monday and Wednesday. I'll most likely get straight As this quarter so I'm happy. :)
Tomorrow morning, I'm leaving for LaConner with Kathleen and Ri. We're going to the Christmas tree lighting and we're going shopping. Ri bought some fancy dresses for us so that we can wear them when we go out to dinner. I can't wait...
The film festival starts at 12:30 this afternoon. Students came through at the last minute and turned in some films. It will be interesting to see how good of a turnout we get...
That's all for now, I gotta go to class.
TNT

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Good luck with the festival. I'm sure that it'll be a hit.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home