Wednesday, November 29, 2006

More Snow


Due to the snow, I was unable to play at the piano recital. I had a really fancy, pretty piece to play too. Oh, well, maybe next time. I was going to play Paderewski's famous Minuet that is 6 pages long with lots of trills and fast runs. I've been working on it for a really long time.
The forecast says there might be a blizzard tonight. Unfortunately, they're saying that it should warm up by tomorrow morning. I hope that it gets really cold, snowy, & icey so that school is cancelled tomorrow. That be really nice.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

lol..there is still tons of snow at my house! and, it is all icy! lol!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The few of us who are at school right now didn't have any problems getting here. I'd really like a blizzard right now so that school gets cancelled tomorrow.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

The snow didn't give me any trouble as I walked around in my t-shirt and shorts. Tokyo is a mite bit warmer than Seattle.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There actually wasn't enough snow anywhere around here to justify closing anything. I didn't complain about getting a day off school though.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Feh, says you. The one day they should have canceled class, they didn't...

But at least I got two days off bwhahaha.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home