Tuesday, November 28, 2006

College Cancelled!!!

Today it snowed again. Fortunately, this time, college was cancelled. I was so happy that I finally got a chance to sleep in. The snow has been the reason I haven't posted in a while. It snowed yesterday and today. We haven't had a ton of accumulation but there might be a blizzard tomorrow night. I'm hoping the predictions are correct. That'd be alot of fun...
My poor brother hasn't made it home in time for the first snow :.(
We usually go sledding together when it snows. Well Rabenstrange, if the weather holds, I can still beat you down the hill.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Blizzards are not cool!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, they're usually pretty darn cold.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

If the snow is too bad I won't be able to get home and that would be sad.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home