Friday, November 17, 2006

I can breathe.

I took my tests and now I finally have a break. Unfortunately, I have to go to a SLP at 3:00 to get all my highschool stuff lined up. This weekend is going to be crazy as I'm attending a babyshower on Saturday, my brother's b-day party on Sunday, & somehow squeezing in a filming a movie at Bellsquare on one of the evenings.
Tonight, I hope to rent a movie and have popcorn. But before then, I'll probably meet with Kathleen and go biking or on a walk.
I'm sooo sick of college right now. It seems as though I've been studying for tests solid for the last couple of months. Next quarter, I'm hoping I'll be able to take easier classes. I still need to take another Music Theory class but at least I don't need any more speech classes or nutrition classes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamoosh said...

Sound like a busy day!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Sounds pretty crazy to me. I'm really hating college right now to... Must be what happens at the end of the term. Oh well, it'll all be over soon!

Until January at least. >.<

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this quarter is harder than other quarters. I've probably studied more this quarter than in the last 3 combined. That is a serious commitment of time that could be better spent playing Warcraft online. I'll just have to look into taking classes that don't require as much work in the future.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home