Tuesday, December 19, 2006




This week over a million Washington residents lost there electricity due to a huge windstorm that hit on Thursday evening. My family was one of the many to lose electricity. For that reason, I have been unable to post until now. It's so nice to have our power back... Some people won't get theres until after Christmas. Some people have even packed up and left. Pretty Crazy!
My parents left for Vancouver as of this morning. They go every year during the month of December. While they are gone, Rabenstrange, Ri, Mason and I have sibling bonding time complete with brownie sundaes and movies.
Yesterday, I finished my Christmas shopping. :) My family went to Bellevue Square and it was lots of fun. I would talk about what I bought but then I'd ruin the surprise for my family. However, I did get some stationairy for myself. It has the superman gang on it.
Dewa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After Christmas!!?? Wow...

4:40 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Nuts! At least it's back on now. I love Christmas! Have a good one!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... one of my friends -still- doesn't have power yet.

And since he lives in a mountain area which requires electric pumps to bring up water, he doesn't have water either. He does have a generator for however long that lasts.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home