Saturday, December 23, 2006

Twas the Night Before Christmas

Tonight is our family's Christmas Eve. We celebrate Christmas mostly on the 24th because my dad's family does and my mom's family celebrates on the 25th. So, tonight my sibs and I will be sleeping under the Christmas tree as our tradition has been since as long as I can remember. One year, my dad stepped on my hair while putting presents under the tree. He woke me up, that was pretty funny. I don't think that will happen this year though cause my hair is short now.
This afternoon, my family went and saw The Nativity I was impressed with how well it was done. It even stuck pretty close to the Bible. It portrayed Joseph as a truly righteous man which I really liked. I mean, he could have had Mary stoned... The only thing that I really didn't like was that whenever the angel visited someone, this hawk appeared. That was kind of hokey...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fancy colors.

Sounds like I'll have to go watch that movie sometime.

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the kids sleep under the tree...? Then where do the preasnts go?

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(And yes, the bird in the movie was kinda hokey. But it was a great movie.)

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Emily. I finally have a Blogger account. Heh. I wanted to thank you for your nice comment on my site.

Aren't traditions great things? Anyway, glad you had such a great Christmas. Have a happy New Year!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Tamoosh said...

I went to see The Nativity with my youth group. It was better than I thought it would be. I thought it would be kindof a cheezy low budget film but it wasn't.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home