Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm havin a BREAKDOWN

I'm havin a breakdown, breakdown ohhh, breakdown, breakdown ohhh. Saved up my money, to buy a new guitar, then I got ripped off by that guy who fixed my car, I think I've had enough, I think I'm, I'm giving up....

Our van broke down again! The funny thing is, that makes three times this week (and not all of them were the same van). I think its quite comical, but my family doesn't. At least yesterday, it broke down when we were at Alki beach. Alki beach is a much nicer place to hang out at than Burger King. So, we walked the beach and went to Tullys. It was actually kinda fun, except for the part of getting home after ten o'clock and having to get up in the morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neemund said...

Never been a huge fan of Alki myself. I'm really glad I don't usually have to get up early since I don't usually leave work until after 10pm.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Alki beach is just a nice big beach along the Washington coast. It's beautiful and has lots of little shops and stuff that you can go. It's alot of fun.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home