Monday, May 15, 2006

Hectic Weekend

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. My house has been really busy the last few days. We invited both of our grandmothers over for dinner. My dad's mom came over early and went to church with us in the morning, on the way home our van broke down. The funny thing is that we weren't even driving our usual van because my mom's van had already broken down early in the week. Ri and I had been joking around on Saturday saying that we didn't trust the replacement van. Boy were we right. So we spent like an hour or two of our Sunday afternoon sitting at a burger king waiting for a ride home. So that's pretty much the excitement of the weekend.
I also had to study for two tests which I'm taking today. One in botany and the other in music appreciation. Fun, fun, fun......... Well I gotta get off to class.

5 Comments:

Blogger EJB said...

We broke down at a Burger King one time too.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Sorry you guys broke down. Burger King...did you get any food? :)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Sara Hansen said...

that's ironic that your other van broke down... and tests suck.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Neemund said...

Hey, I've broke down in front of that Burger King once.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Actually, I did get food. I had a chocolate shake and a salad mmmmmm.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home