Monday, November 19, 2007

A Long Hard Weekend

So, it all started on Friday. I was super excited to go to Seattle and visit my family also, it was blessing partner day which is kind of fun. However, after lunch, there was an announcement made at GTC that my friend had been kicked out of the internship program and would be flying home to Texas the next day. Harsh! Steven was the only other musical person in the program... So, now I'm kinda the loner.
After being released early because of the incident with Steven, I drove home. Upon arriving home, I helped my mom make Zach a cake and ran to the store several times to pick up things which had been forgotten. Then, Sunday morning, I got up early so that I could play on the worship team at Bellevue. My car was parked behind my mom's van so I went out to move out of her way so that we could leave and found that my car had been broken into yet again! However, this time it was much worse. The trim on the outside was ripped off and my dashboard was smashed into many pieces, my car wouldn't start, and perhaps the worst part was that my entire CD collection which was sitting on the back seat was stolen. That was every CD I owned. Over $1000 worth of music. It was one of the few things that I invest money in and now its gone. I'm so mad!
By this point, I had a complete melt down. I handled the last break-in fine and I had managed to hold myself together when Steven left but everything finally let loose in me and I couldn't hold myself together. I'm so tired of all these things happening to me. And, to be honest, it seems like since I made the decision to come to GTC, my life has been slowly but steadily falling to pieces. I need a break from all of the chaos life has thrown at me the last couple months before I lose my sanity.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dean Piepgras said...

Wow, thats terrible. Im so sorry to hear about that. I don't know what I would have done,lol.Did you have other copys of any of that music,cuz I think I have some of the stuff you listean to and I could let you have a copy or somthing. But hey be encouraged, If the devil is throwing all this garabage at you, you must be doing somthing right. Cuz apearently he aint happy.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Trebonte said...

I'm really sorry to hear all that. It seems that life loves to throw hard things all at once rather then in piecemeal.

Do not become discouraged though! You are on the path to achieving your goals and you're only going to come out of all this stronger. Trials like these are how we grow and develop.

I'm actually rather proud that you were able to find yourself a program that suits your end goal and didn't take year wasting away like I did. I pray that your involvement in the GTC will continue to build you up for your bright future that you have ahead of you. Good thing that the big break is coming! You certainly could use it.

I know you'd rather prefer your original cds but lemme know if I can help you out with that. I have many of the ones you had and can perhaps help jumpstart that again. If there's anything else I can help out with, please let me know! And I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

I am so sorry that that happened, yet again! But, if you need any help with getting some of ur cds back, let me know..and, if you want, i can make some copies of my music that you like. let me know! miss you!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home