Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Relient K's New Christmas Album



Hey music fans... You all should support Relient K this month and buy their new Christmas album "Let it snow baby... let it reindeer" on the 23rd. It'll be amazing. It contains several songs off of "Deck the Halls, Bruise Your Hand" and 3 brand new cuts.
Also, they'll be in concert in Seattle in early December. They are touring with Switchfoot and it should be an awesome concert. I wish I could go, but I don't have the money. So go, see the concert and post some pictures! :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Trebonte said...

I wasn't all that impressed with Switchfoot's concert performance anyways and I'm not particularly fond of the idea of spending a ton of money to see them. Yes, throwing Relient K does offer a slight temptation to go to the concert but it's not strong enough for me to actually go through it.

I am rather excited though to hear about Relient K's new cd. Though I am a bit disappointed that they are only offering a couple new songs.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home