Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Its getting close to the holidays

Wow, the last few weeks have been a blur. Things happen so fast here. We're a week into our second Northwest course. We're taking New Testament history which is actually kinda fun. However, I haven't had anything due yet, so that might change.
I'm getting to know the people here in Centralia. On Sunday, Pastor Bill had everyone make a list of people they knew in the church. His goal was for everyone to have 40 people on their list by the end of the month. I had over 40 on the first Sunday. Being that I've only been here a month and a half, I think that's pretty good.
Zeezer's birthday is coming up in a couple weeks on the 20th. I'm hoping to go home for the weekend before Thanksgiving so that I can celebrate with him. If everything works out, I'll come home for a few days and then I'll bring Ri back with me for a couple days before Thanksgiving. It should be lots of fun. Time has been passing so fast.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Sounds like things are going better for you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home