Saturday, October 27, 2007

Book Review

So, its like 6 AM here in Centralia. Somebody didn't read their chapters for book review and so the book review was moved to 6 in the morning the next day. I'm NOT a morning person. I went to bed at 9:30 and still didn't get eight hours of sleep. In my opinion, its not Biblical to be punished for other people's mistakes. I think that is just WRONG! I can't help it if the guys slack off.
On Sunday evening, we're going to Seattle to work the microsoft conference. I'm looking forward to going to my hometown. I really miss Seattle and my friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trebonte said...

That is rather unfortunate. Being punished for others mistakes may not be a Biblical concept but it is a reality of life. I fully empathize with your suffering there...

Let me know how the conference goes. I am rather interested in hearing what you'll be doing there.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home