Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Shoes, shoes, shoes and more SHOES!

Isn't this like the coolest shoe ever?!!! They are totally punk. I went shopping this weekend and found them and couldn't resist, I bought yet another pair of shoes. There's got to be some kind of psychological name for people who buy more shoes than they could ever need...
Other than shopping, I didn't do a whole ton this weekend. However, I went to the mall 3 times over the course of the weekend so it isn't like I stayed home and did nothing... I only bought a pair of these shoes though, I don't tend to spend very much money as I am trying to save for college.

6 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Would you hate me forever if I said I didn't like them?

If so they're wonderful.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Signed Rabenstrange the Ever So Tact"

Why'd you go to the mail 3 times in one weekend. You've done in one weekend what I do in a year. If that...

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hold no opinion of these shoes as I don't know how solid the toe is, how sturdy the sole is, or how much they weigh. If the answers to those questions are respectively very, very, and not very much I’d be interested in a pair. My sisters think they’re ugly though but I fashion issues are one of the many areas I don’t seek their advice on.

I generally make my dash to the mall on Christmas Eve, but that's about it unless I'm trying to kill time whenever I'm in Boise.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Rabenstrange the Ever so Tact...

FYI, using MY name is trademark infringement and is a crime in the United States.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Trebonte said...

Hmmm... The first anonymous was me...

And I wasn't posting as you kekeke...

10:28 AM  
Blogger Neemund said...

Second one was me.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home