Thursday, January 18, 2007

Almost the Weekend

This has been a crazy week! Snow, tests, tons of papers.... I'm really looking forward to the weekend. The awesome thing is, I have nothing planned this weekend, I'm completely FREE! I'm hoping to make some progress in my reading. I finished Pride and Prejudice on Tuesday and I started Sense and Sensability. So far, I like Pride and Prejudice better. Though, I was surprised that Sense and Sensability so far has been a far bit different than the movie (I've seen the movie a few times....).
Tomorrow I have a test in psychology. Psychology is the most confusing class I've taken yet. I'm horrible with Science because I'm a very visual person. I can't see how the parts of the brain work so its hard for me to understand and remember that type of stuff for a test.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked Pride and Prejudice better than Sense and Sensibility too. (Talking about the books here)

6:17 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Seeing as Pride and Prejudice is the only one I've read I can't really compare the two but pretty much everyone who ever has has preferred P&P.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home