Tuesday, January 16, 2007

More Snow!




I'm sorry that I haven't posted in forever but things have been, well crazy to put it lightly. We got 6 inches of snow on Thursday so the college was closed. It was still snowy and icey on Friday so the college was again, closed. It finally started to get a little better, the snow started melting etc. Then, early this morning, it started snowing again. So far we have 2ish inches but its still coming down! Unfortunately the moron in charge of school closures here at BCC decided that the roads were okay and that classes would be held. The teachers and students apparently didn't agree... I'm here at BCC and hardly any teachers OR students have shown up. My first teacher was a no show and I'm expecting my second to be as well... I'm ticked, if the teachers aren't going to show they should close the campus. It's stupid that we students have to fight the traffic and the ice when the teachers are putting no effort into coming.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always email your teachers to ask them if they plan to show up.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen sister.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home