Friday, January 26, 2007

Science Center

Today I'm at the Science Center, in fact that is where I am currently. Its fun taking my little sibs through the exhibits and seeing how excited they are about the same shows I saw when I was there ages. Its funny how they still have the same exhibits and shows as they did so many years ago. They now have the world's largest electric and accoustic guitars. I'd post pics but these comps aren't set up in a way that woud enable me to do so. Anyways, if you're interested, you can probably look it up online.

Also, my cousins are coming over tonight and will be spending a couple of days with us. Tomorrow we'll be taking them to Belle Square to go shopping. I have been doing soooo many mall trips lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Sounds like you're managing to keep busy AND have fun. That rocks!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Trebonte said...

The science center is a lot different from when I had went there last. They've done a lot of modifications. I really liked the butterfly room.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home