Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dress Rehearsal

Today I had a dress rehearsal for orchestra. The performance is on Sunday so everybody came to practice including the hired people. We were supposed to wear solid black, however since the weather has been in the 80s to 90s here, I didn't... Anyways, practice went fine until the last song, then at almost the end of the song, I missed counting a measure and did a flute solo! Oops! haha... Oh well, my sister said that she didn't even notice. Hopefully the performance goes better.

For the people who live around here, please come... It's actually gonna be pretty good, I think...

2 Comments:

Blogger Neemund said...

They tell me that I'm working on Sunday. I'll pick up a DVD. Be sure to let me know which service was your best and which was your worst, so I can watch both of them.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I would have come but I have a bit to travel haha...but next time maybe ;)

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home