Monday, June 26, 2006

Pool Party

Tonight my fam is going to the pool for dinner and swimming. It's nice having a membership to the pool, especially when the weather is super hot like it is today. It's been in the 90s for the last couple days which is pretty rare for Seattle. I feel like I'm gonna melt.
I'm learning some cool new stuff on guitar. Mark is teaching me penatonic patterns for blues and jamming rifts, its pretty cool.
So like this guy in purple sweats just sat next to me (I'm in the library) and he's giving me the hee bee jee bees so tata...

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Yeah, we just talked to my aunt (who lives in Seattle) and she was saying how unusually hot the weather is there right now! We are having sweltering weather here in Idaho too. :)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home