Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ahhh, it's finally summer...

It feels good to be done with finals and not have to worry about school. However, my mom has had this crazy cleaning thing... She seems to think that since we're not in school, we should do all this housework and yardwork. I HATE yardwork and housework. I don't mind cooking or sometimes gardening but there are so many better things I could be doing, like playing guitar or swimming. Ugghh! My mom said that her mom made her do yardwork until noon everyweek day during the summer, I think that its outa date, I mean, how many normal families make their kids keep gardens anyway? They are a waste of time...
By the way, if any of you are music fans, Stellar Kart is releasing a new CD next month, its called "We can't stand sitting down". Buy it and support Christian rock.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

well sorry for that but i have infact a english blog, www.pureadamthoughts.blotspot.com

its not as active but i sure write stuff there once in a while..:D

12:16 AM  
Blogger Coie Watson said...

I think that housework, yardwork, and gardens are splendiferous. Especially gardens. I find it quite fasinating that I can go outside and pick my lunch off of a bunch of bushes and vines.

I wouldn't complain or call work out of date if I were you. The present generation is so brainless, it'll do us some good to have some worthwhile skills.

-Coie, who wishes she could comment anonymously.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Well, yeah, I actually don't mind gardening, I think that the flowers are quite pretty but I was just frustrated the other day. My mom was in a well, bad mood and she woke me up on my first day of summer... (not a good idea, I went to bed at like 1:00am)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home