Saturday, June 10, 2006

Babysitting

Tonight I'm babysitting. I babysit for a family with two little girls, one is 2, the other is 7. They are easy to watch and totally adore me. I'm looking forward to seeing them tonight. Meckenzie, (the seven year old) is really into crafts so we'll probably do alot of craft projects. (I'm babysitting till 12 in the morning)

Now that I've totally bored you, here's something more interesting. Go here, then search for Malcom in the Middle, and watch the clip about lady's driving... It's hilarious!
For you music fans, go here, then click on myspace, then click on Matt Theissens myspace, then click on Agnes (listed as one of Matt's friends). This is Dave Douglas from RK performing his own song, he's pretty darn good.
Till next time...

4 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

have fun babysitting! Hey, do you have a myspace? I do...

3:45 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

No I havent't designed the t-shirt. I bought it at a Team nihlist store. were they sell alot of independent brands

12:28 AM  
Blogger Neemund said...

Last time I did any babysitting, I brought my backpack full of xbox goodness and the kids played Halo until they couldn't keep their eyes open enough to play anymore. It was pretty funny.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

babysitting is a lot of fun...except for when they love to climb on you all of the time..lol!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home