Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My dad got back from Chicago with the van. It's a 12 passenger Dodge van, very similiar to our old one except its bigger and a newer version.
So, yesterday I took my Botany test, it seemed to have gone fairly well. The music test has been postponed until Thursday (which is good cause I was a little worried).
Today our Botany class went on a "field trip". First of all, I HATE what they call field trips. All the field trips are is trecking around campus looking for leaves. I'd much rather stay in lab and draw (I love drawing). Unfortunately, it was raining. So pretty much, my pants are wet and I'm stuck here at school all day cause its a Tuesday and I'm not very comfortable. Any suggestions?
In music class, we are doing "group presentations". Unfortunately mine is not such a "group", nobody else wanted to be in the contemporary rock presentation so I get to do it by myself.

So thats whats going on in my life. Busy, busy, busy....

1 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Hope your pants dry. Try sitting in a car with those butt heaters. I did that once and my pants were dry very quickly. :)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home