Friday, May 19, 2006

Finally, a new van

Our van finally bit the dust. My parents have decided to get a new vehicle. This morning my dad flew to Chicago to pick up our newish van. It's used, but it is in excellent condition. No more embarassing rides in the old van with the rusty top and chipped paint. OHhhhhhhhhhhh Right!
Today I only have one class at college, then I get to go home. However, I have two tests on Monday, so the majority of today will probably be spent studying for them, since I will be going over to Hope's tomorrow.
On Sunday, I'm going to babysit. I love the little girls that I babysit for. They are so adorable. Mackenzie is seven and Alaina is one and a half and they are angels. I bring crafts over when I babysit and they love it.
Off to class.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home