Thursday, May 18, 2006

Over the Hedge

Last night, Ri, my littlest sibs, my aunt and I went to a pre-showing of over the hedge. Over all, it was a cute movie. There were a few comments in the movie that weren't very nice though and of course those are the ones that little Zach remembered and repeated. Oh well, that's just the way it is with little kids. Unfortunately, a gay couple sat in front of us and was making out throughout the movie. (NASTY!!!!) That was really disturbing. I don't really mind seeing people make out very much unless they're gay, then thats a whole different bag of worms.

4 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Hmm, I wanted to go see that movie. I should consider it...

2:17 PM  
Blogger Neemund said...

Seeing it with Brenda tomorrow for her birthday.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Neemund said...

It was good. Definately worth downloading for repeated watching. Probably worth buying when it comes out on disc.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I just went to see that with my little cousins. It was very cute!!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home