Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Presentation

Today I have a presentation on Contemporary Rock in my music class. Sadie (my partner) and I have chosen to use some examples from Switchfoot and Yellowcard. We're also going to talk about the instrumentation and I brought my guitar to show the difference between lead, rythm, and bass guitar and to show what a power chord is... I'm really bad at making presentations though so hopefully it goes well.
Other than that, Ri and I plan to go swimming this afternoon at the pool. I'm so glad that it opened. We've only gotten the chance to go twice. Hopefully today will make 3 visits. We'll I gotta get off to class....

2 Comments:

Blogger EJB said...

Yellowcards' instrumentals are really good, I love them. But their singing is not so great. It's gotten better but now the lyrics are boring. I wish it was just instrumentals.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

hai, so desu! Yup, I lap swim. That's how I keep in shape during the summer.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home