Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bored

I'm sooo bored today. I hate staying at school all day, I'm so glad that I only have one more week left. Last night I attempted to take my mom out to Simply Desserts for cake (a mother's day gift) but they were closed. We ended up going to PCC and buying cake there instead. Oh well, we had fun anyways.
Tomorrow is my last piano lesson until next fall. I'll miss going to lessons and I'll miss hearing my piano teacher's son's tutor. She's really funny... You'd have to see their tutoring session to understand...

Now for the good things:
1. Only one more week of college till summer break
2. The swim pool is OPEN!!!
3. Sleepovers
4. I get to look for a guitar teacher
5. once school's out, no more getting up before 7

I'm sure there's more, maybe I'll add onto my list later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home