Monday, June 05, 2006

The Wedding

Wow! That wedding was interesting. So like first, my dad drove to the location of the wedding. My sis, Ri and I went in. The place was grose, people were smoking, drinking and the whole building was filthy. We were wondering how anyone could possibly get married in such a place. It turned out to be the wrong place, I think it was some kind of a club LOL.
My dad got directions and drove to the right place. However, just as we walked in, the music started. There was hardly any seats left, and they were scattered. So we sat on the floor until the bride walked down the isle. Then Ri and I shared a tiny little chair that we kept sliding off of.
After the ceremony was the food. (I know, this is the part you guys really like) It was actually pretty good. There was fruit, vegetables, cheeses, meats, rolls, ceasar salad, tortellini, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things. Oh, yeah, and awesome cake. Then the dance floor was cleared and people danced to swing music. So that's the wedding story....
Yesterday we had relatives over for dinner. I babysat though so I ended up having left-overs when I got home. It was "in celebration of Matthew going to Japan" I think that its just an excuse for my aunt and uncle to come over. They usually do when my uncle gets home from a tugboat trip.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Lee said...

What!! Did he leave already?!! That son of gun, he's either going to get himself killed or come back married!

Oh, so anyway, those weddings... they always have this fancy food, and the more fancy food gets the worst it is!

At my wedding (I doubt that I'll get married though) I'll have pizza or Teriyaki... mmm Teriyaki!!!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"I know, this is the part you guys really like"

That sterotype is vastly overrated.

@A fine looking young man

haha... I'd like to see you try!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Yum, teriyaki, stop making me hungry. By the way, I'll bet you get married Aaron, there's plenty of girls out there who like ya.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Swing music! How fun!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Coie Watson said...

Swing music/dancing is the bestesterestest! :D

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home