Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's Been Awhile

Wow, I really haven't been keeping up on my posting... I got a job at Target a couple weeks ago, so I've been really busy there. I work an early morning shift from 6:00-2:30. I'm on the pricing team which means that I put sales tags on merchandise, straighten things up, and change the yellow price tags when a product changes prices. Just a couple days ago, I got another job. I'll be working at Godiva's chocolates in Bellevue Square. I'm really looking forward to this new job. I'll be working part time after I get off of work from Target, then I'll keep the Godiva's job during the school year. It should be fun.
Another thing I've been putting alot of time into is guitar. My goal is to practice at least 15 hours this week. So far, I'm on track with this goal and I'm hoping my teacher will see the improvement.

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Hey, I miss you.

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is your brother heading back to Seattle? You left a sweet message to him on my blog. He is visiting my friend's family here in Colorado. I was hoping to pop in and meet him, but things didn't turn out as I hoped. Probably for the better, as he may be in new face overload by now.

Sounds like you are not only a sweet sister but a very talented young lady.

I come from a family of 7 kids. I have three brothers and three sisters. I have 5 kids of my own, well, 4 I gave birth to and 1 that we have been privileged to raise for the past 7 years. He's our bonus son!!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I typed wrong, you left the message on your brother's blog, not mine. I just happened to think your message was worth following over to yours. :)

4:35 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

keep up the great work! i know that you will be a great music teacher! you are lucky that you found something that you want to do pretty quickly. i have found my calling finally..i am going to be an asl interpretor and translator! :) i am excited! i might be transferring to Seattle Central Community College in the Winter. that means that i am not going to be done with school for at least another year and half :( it was great seeing you on sunday! we seriously need to hang out again really soon! hope to hear from you soon! *hugs*

1:47 AM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Congrats on the jobs! Sounds like you will be a busy girl. :) Target is one of my favorite places to shop. High quality, low price clothes.
Hey, your bro told me you have a gmail account. You ever around for chatting? Let me know! :)

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home