Tuesday, July 01, 2008

An Uneventful Summer

So far this summer has proven itself to be fairly uneventful. I have fallen into a daily routine and it doesn't seem to change much from day to day. Pretty much, I sleep in, apply for jobs or go to an interview, get home, practice several hours of guitar, swim the mile, and watch a movie. I need to come up with some activities to make it more exciting. Thursday night, the EMP is going to be open from 5-9pm for free, so I'm hoping to talk some friends into going, also some of the art museums will be open on that day, including the SAM, so maybe I'll go to that. We'll see...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to swim a mile every day. I also want my own swimming pool so I can do so in private. After four pregnancies putting on a swim suit is not conducive to public acceptance. ;) Either I need to lose weight or I need that private pool. If I could swim daily, I know that would help me with my figure, but oh, the public embarrassment. :0)

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home