Sunday, June 29, 2008

And the weather continues to become hotter...

Today I went to church with my family in the morning. After church, there was a picnic which was fun. There were some Australians around my age, but unfortunately, they're only going to be here in the US for like a month. I was hoping that we would actually have some younger people at the church for a change. After the picnic, Matthew had a couple friends over and we went swimming and there were over 100 people IN the pool. It was crazy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Happy Sunday! Sounds like you had a good one.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

It was like a standing room only pool!

At least we had some way to cool off.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Tage said...

Well I'm glad you enjoyed the nice days at least! I had the great chance of filling in for someone at work, both days... Not sure if I'll ever recover :)

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home