Saturday, June 07, 2008

Bowling and Painting

Yesterday our mystery trip was bowling. It was funny though cause I can't bowl at all. I rolled lots of gutter balls and did the worst by far. Everyone got a good laugh out of me though.
Today Liana and I had a girls day. We went and got mochas in the morning and headed to the mall in Olympia. At the mall, Liana bought some cute earrings and then she found these really cute tennis shoes that she bought me as a going away present. Next we went to the Painted Plate which is a ceramic art gallery and painted dishes. Liana painted a mug and I painted a Japanese soup dish. We didn't finish though so we're going back tomorrow after church.
Before going home, we went and got lunch at Chopstix, which is an Asian food restaurant. They serve dishes from all different countries in Asia. I got the Japanese dish which was soba with chicken. It was really good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

that sounds like fun! guess what i got?! i got a laptop, which i am using right now to write this commment..lol! I have been to a place called Chopsticks...but, i dont' think that you went to the same place as me. hey...the next time that you come over to my house..we are going to have to play wii bowling..hehehe :)

1:04 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Going away presents mean it's not long until you come back to us!

We can't wait to see you.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Hey, I am back in the blogging world. ;) Long time no talk. Heard you are back home. Nice....
I stink at bowling. Most of the entertainment consists of the stupid things that happen. He he...

3:08 PM  
Blogger Polka Dotted Pickles said...

You know, I can never determine proper etiquette for answering questions over the blogosphere. Do I answer on my comment thread or yours? Oh, well, I'll just answer on yours. ;) I like to cook. I do more baking, but I enjoy both. I do calzones a lot, cause they're easy.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home