Monday, April 07, 2008

Back to the Schedule

Tonight I'll be headed back to Centralia and all the craziness of GTC. I've really enjoyed being with my family and will miss them the minute I pull out of the driveway tonight. This month, I'll be finishing up my last Northwest class this year before heading off to Thailand and Cambodia next month. I'm really looking forward to the missions trip. It will be quite the adventure I'm sure. Hopefully we'll get to ride elephants...
I attended Mars hill last night with my brother and friend. I really enjoyed it and I plan on attending regularly when I move back in a couple months.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

i should...but, it is very rare that i get a day off...*sighs* i just feel so out of the loop now..being as tho i hardly ever see you, ri, or tirzah anymore

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home