Sunday, March 09, 2008

Crazy Busy Week

This last week I've been on the go... Sunday through Wednesday I was in Seattle working a Microsoft conference in Seattle and Thursday through Saturday I worked at the Northwest youth conference in Yakima. I miss my family and friends from Seattle alot. I'm looking forward to Spring break the first week of April. It seems like I'm constantly going, so it will be nice to have a breather... Also, I'm going home for Easter which will be very nice. It would be a shame to miss all the family traditions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trebonte said...

How long will your break be? Will you be home for Good Friday or no?

11:35 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I'll be home for a week.... I think, I need to double check... But, I will be coming home on Good Friday for Easter.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home