Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's Crazy Hot!

This morning my family went to see Kung Fu Panda at Kent Station. I had already seen it with my internship group in Centralia, but it was fun going out to the movies with my siblings. I never realized how many stars they had in the cast. There was Angelina Jolie, Jack Black, Jackie Chan, and Lucy Liu. Not many childrens' movies have four bigger actors/actresses in the cast.
After the movie, I went to a friend's graduation party. Unfortunately, she lives in Covington and I drove during traffic. I got frustrated when I had trouble finding one of the turns (I haven't been to her house in over a year). On the way home, my sister saw a thermometer that read in at 97 F. I don't want to know how hot the car was. All I can say is that I'm sure glad that Seattle doesn't get as hot as Cambodia or Thailand. The heat there is killer...

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Poor Emily.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home