Thursday, May 03, 2007

It's been a long time


Wow! I haven't posted in forever... I've been kinda busy with college and really busy with getting everything in order for graduation. I graduate from BCC and highschool on June 15th (Huzzah!). My senior recital for piano is at the end of the month so I've been practicing lots of piano.
My classes this quarter are good. I'm taking Theory III, Guitar, The History of Rock-n-Roll, and Sociology. Rawk History is fun, its taught by my guitar teacher. He plays lots of examples of the musicians and the tests are really easy. Sociology is weird, thats the only way to describe it. Theory is getting a little more difficult but a challenge is good, I need to be stretched. And, of course, guitar class is awesome. I love guitar :)
I've gotten several new CDs since the last post... For you music fans, check out RK's new album, Five Score and Seven Years Ago and Anberlin's new CD, Cities. I was impressed with Anberlin's new music, I think they've improved as a band and as lyricists. Well check it out and I'll try to post better this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home