Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm so happy

My rawk history teacher decided to postpone the test until Friday! I was freaking out cause my CDs weren't working in my drive and there was just too much info to cover in 1 day. It's awful, but I'm glad he was sick.
Unfortunately, that means that guitar class was cancelled also (since he's the teacher) on the plus side though, I got to go home 3 hours early yesterday. Tomorrow I don't have class, its a random day off.


In honor of national music month, I've decided to post a couple of quotes from famous musicians.

"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life..."
~Ludwig van Beethoven

"Inspiration may be a form of super-consciousness, or perhaps of subconscious- I wouldn't know. But I'm sure it is the antithesis of self-consciousness."
~Aaron Copeland

"The most important thing I look for in a musician is whether they can listen."
~Duke Ellington

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Nice quotes - I really like the middle one.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Thanks :)

5:08 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

oops, forgot to sign out of Matt's account, that was me!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Trebonte said...

I am confused! Safeway tells me that it's Asian-American month and then it's something else, and now you're telling me that it's National Music month????

Which is correct! Noooo~

Those are nice quotes. They have found themselves in my master quote list. Thank you much.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home