Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More quotes & stuff


It's hard to believe that I only have 3 1/2 weeks left till graduation. This weekend my mom and I sent out invites to my graduation party... Its amazing how fast time passes when you're busy, it seems like Christmas was just a couple weeks ago and I can remember my first day of college like it was yesterday.

Also, its my dad's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

Here are some more great quotes for the musical world...

"When people here good music, it makes them homesick for something they never had and never will have"
~Edgar Watson Howe

"You are the music while the music lasts."
~T.S. Eliot

"The History of People is found in its songs."
~George Jellinek

"There is no feeling, except the extremes of fear and grief, that does not find relief in music."
~George Eliot

"Music is spiritual. The music business is not."
~Van Morrison

"I started making music because I could."
~Alanis Morissette

2 Comments:

Blogger Trebonte said...

I'm so excited that the end is is only in a couple more weeks! What ever shall you do with your free time? And have you decided yet what you're going to do next? :)

12:34 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I'm going to take a year off and then I'm off to either Northwest or CBC for my degree in contemporary music performance! :) I'm totally looking forward to this summer :)

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home